Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week of a Fiction Freak

NO BOOK HAUL. BUT I HAVE NEWS. 

1) So the Bloggy Awards are happening! Nominations have opened today so go here to get more info and to nominate your favorite bloggers (and authors!) Eileen is off at camp so I'm doing this alone. Uh oh. Disasters are bound to happen, but hopefully it'll go smoothly! The Bloggy Awards are exactly what they sound like--Awards for Bloggers! Last year was a little bit of a mess since it was the first year, but this year, we have experience, and we know what we did wrong! It'll be fun! So go nominate! 

2) Merp Squad Tours is officially OPEN! Sign up for some awesomely Merpy tours with our awesome website, designed by Merp Squadder Ashley. We have accounts and everything. Seriously. We have a TON of fun tours lined up, mainly for 2014 though! We have one tour opening in October, but more on that later. It's super fun and super cute, and I urge you to join. And no, I'm not biased. Much.
3) I'm taking donations for my blogoversary which is in November! Would love if any of y'all want to get rid of any books. :)

4) I AM A PAPER LANTERN LIT PREFERRED BLOGGER WOOHOO! Excited about it since I LOVE PLL titles! You'll get a post on Tuesday!







Weekly Recap
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington
Waiting on Wednesday
Ink by Amanda Sun
Starglass by Phoebe North

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...