Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week of a Fiction Freak

HELLO HELLO. Yeah, I renamed this since it had such a BORING name. And made a banner. 
I like it! Anywho, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TEAM PERRY TOMORROW IN THE YA CRUSH TOURNEY GUYS! Then head back to this link to enter to win a signed copy of UNDER THE NEVER SKY. 
It's been a great week for books!
Huh. They all look color-schemed.

Author
Venom by Fiona Paul
Thin Space by Jody Casella

Publisher
FML by Shaun Davis Hutchinson
(Not shown) Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols

Giveaway
Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green
When You were Here by Daisy Whitney

Bought
Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
and...
I GOT A NEW PHONE!



I traded with Fiona for the paperback of Venom (now I have the ARC, the hardback, and the paperback, ALL SIGNED!) and oh my gosh, you GUYS. It is SO gorgeous! I got Thin Space through Jody who was SUPER sweet and got me an ARC! You guys, I am extremely excited for this and I ADORE the cover!
FML was unsolicited and I'm not sure if I'll review it. It doesn't sound like my type of book and it's gotten a ton of negative/mixed reviews. I read Dirty Little Secret already and absolutely ADORED it. 
Okay, so I actually DON'T know how Truth or Dare got into my mailbox since I never remembered winning it and it was addressed to my mom...? But I'm not complaining! I got Where She Went from Kimberly Sabatini's blog and am SO excited! It definitely sounds like something I'll love!
YES I HAVE ASHES ON THE WAVES. I AM SUPER STOKED TO READ THIS. Gorgeous cover, loved Shattered souls, love any retellings, ugh. This is like it was written for me lol. AND OMG YES A NEW PHONE. I AM SO HAPPY. And I love my lock screen. Hopefully it creeps out some of my friends (gorgeous pic though.) 

Weekly Recap

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH MYSTERIOUS BOOK SHOWING UP

    ...but didn't you technically take your mom's book? o__o

    WHEE BOOOKS THOUGH.

    VENOM IS PRETTTTTY. I WANTS TOO.

    AND A NEW PHONEE OOOH. A little creepy BUT PHONEEEEE. *steals and writes down number so I can randomly call you at night*

    MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Not crazy at all. Why would you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had an awesome week in books!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...