(Before I explain, I just want to say, even though I shouldn't be posting for a week for this, I still have a blog tour post for one of y favorite books, BLACK CITY by Elizabeth Richards, and I can't just cancel! So think of it as a gift to y'all, a mini interview with two amazing characters from Black City! Also, if you want to see my gushing about this, THAT post will be on my actual blogoversary!)
Here's the thing. I am going to leave a hint at every single stop at the bottom of the post. Collect and unscramble the letters and use my Archive (IN MY SIDEBAR) to help you find when my giveaway is! Even if it doesn't look like my giveaway, trust your unscrambling skills and click!
Here are the stops:
(11/19) Day
1: www.fiction-freak.blogspot.com
(Kick off!)
(11/20) Day
2: www.sparkles-and-lightning.blogspot.com
(How I Started and What I Learned.)
(11/21) Day
3: www.chocolatecoatedreviews.blogspot.com
(Books, Books, Books!)
(11/22) Day
4: www.read-a-holicz.blogspot.com
(Friends, Rants, and Help, Oh My!)
(11/23) Day
5: www.fionapaulbooks.blogspot.com
(Author And Publisher Love!)
(11/24) Day
6: www.yareads.com (You Think You Can Blog?)
(11/25) Day
7: www.eileenlisblog.blogspot.com
(Debating? Fun!)
AND HERE IS YOUR FIRST HINT: A
AWWW I AM SO EXCITED!! :D THIS IS GOING TO ROCK. SERIOUSLY. I HAVE THE BEST POST EVER :D *can't wait to embarrass you profusely*
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda scared as to what the two of you have cooked up. Happy Blogoversary *throws confetti*
DeleteAww, Nikki! You know the way to this gal's heart. Fun times ahead for me. Congrats on the 'versary!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Happy blogoversary! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary! I love your blog and how you're having it for an entire week :)
ReplyDeleteHappy blogoversary!
ReplyDelete