AGH. This one has both a beautiful cover AND a it sounds amazing!
Renegade by J.A. Souders
But when Gavin Hunter, a Surface Dweller, accidentally stumbles into their secluded little world, she’s forced to come to a startling realization: everything she knows is a lie. Her memories have been altered. Her mind and body aren’t under her own control. And the person she knows as Mother is a monster.
Together with Gavin she plans her escape, only to learn that her own mind is a ticking time bomb... and Mother has one last secret that will destroy them all.
Have I mentioned it sounds AWESOME!?

A pretty cover, sounds good, enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html
I think the bucking society implications
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
@TCAbn The Motley Chronicles
The cover is stunning! I can't wait to read this. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteWaiting on Wednesday
Lisa @ Shatterbooks
July To Be Read Pile: Help Me? Vote here!
Ohmygod this book sounds AMAZING!! I've had my eye on it for a few weeks now and I'm simply DYING to read it! I want it right now!! I'm so upset that I completely missed out on the blog tour signups for this. Sadface.
ReplyDeleteMy WoW - Mind Games
Ooh this sounds really great! I'll definitely be looking out for this in bookstores :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
-Laura
What's Hot?
I so want this book as well. Great pick. I love the cover.
ReplyDeleteGrace