Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Book Paparazzi News!!!

So...remember my Random Musings post about Book Paparazzi and how it would make an awesome blog name? Well I came up with an idea where all bookish news will be posted on that site! That means cover reveals, links to author interviews, author tour stops, blog tour stops etc. My blogger buddy, Lisseth from Read-a-holicz will also be helping out and we decided to do a launch giveaway which will be live tomorrow! The prize? 5 mystery books. Don't worry, they're all YA fiction. But click on over here to go to The Book Paparazzi! (And give a round of applause to Lisseth for helping me with this little blog!)

 
Book Paparazzi

1 comment:

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...