While I'm at it, credit goes to The Story Siren Books, Biscuits, and Tea for creating this meme where bloggers tell you what books we got this week!
Bought:
Bloggers:
Library:
Publisher:
NetGalley:
A dystopian Cinderella? Who can't love that? And with it taking place in China? Talk about a new spin!
Currently reading glimmer, and it's pretty good so far! I got this from Damaris (Good Choice Reading) for free! The synopsis sounds intriguing and I can' wait to sink deeper in. the rest have come out, bu I haven't goten he chance o read. Hopeuflly I can his week!
I know, I know, with Hidden coming out so soon, I should've read his, but back then I didn't read much, so I never read Vanish. Well, now I will!
So excited ha these are my first books from the pub! It sounds like Hex Hall to me, but beter since our protagonist never knew her supernatural status! I will definitely review these.
These are not all he books I got, but only two. NetGalley, why do you have so many neat books on there!?
Looks like you've got a bunch of awesome books to read! So jealous! I haven't read any, except Vanish which I loved, but they all look super good. I'm currently reading The Immortal Rules and so far it rocks. Can't wait to hear what you think of all these! :)
ReplyDeleteAhaha, usually I'm the one saying that! ;) And I'm kind of hesitating to read Immortal rules because I'm dying to buy it! But I think I'll read it anyways. :P
Delete