I AM SORRY.
LET ME START OUT BY SAYING I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT DOING ONE OF THESE EARLIER. IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH I AM THE WORST.
NaNo is kicking my butt because a) it's taking up all my time and b) I'm behind because twitter so c) Twitter is actually the one kicking my butt.
Yeah.
BUT ANYWAYS. HERE'S WHAT I GOT IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS. That I remember at least.
Bought
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Persuasion by Jane AustenReclaimed by Sarah Guillory
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
- Okay, I totally got spoiled so Allegiant? I WON'T READ YOU UNTIL NEXT YEAR.
- Persuasion is for school and I actually REALLY want to read it just cuz. First Austen book lol!
- RECLAIMED! Bought it at Houston Book Rave and I'm super excited to read it! EEP!
- Crewel I bought at Fierce Reads because I need matching covers. MY FOURTH COPY OF CREWEL. I'M NOT CRAZY.
- Where the Stars Still Shine has been read and devoured! <3 I love it SO much!
- Not a Drop to Drink! EEEEEP! I NEED to read this. NEEEEED. Time. I need you. Come.
- Iron effing Traitor. KIERRAN YOU. OMG I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS. ASH. ASH WAS IN HERE. AND KIERRAN WAS LIKE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND ASH WAS LIKE I DO UNDERSTAND AND IT'S BECAUSE OF MEGHAN AND LIKE CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT ASH HAS GONE THROUGH LIKE I NEED MORE ASH CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE I CAN'T HOLD ME.
For Review
Resist by Sarah Crossan
Waterfell by Amalie Howard
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Grim Anthology
- Ah! Resist Loved book one, so YES!
- Waterfell was pretty good, though I did have some problems with it. But it was still a good read!
- PAWN WAS AMAZING. Ah-may-zing. Like, I'm not even kidding. GAHHHHHH!!!!
- Grim. Yes. Grim. I'm a huge fan of fairy tales and an even bigger fan of retellings. THIS ONE is one you HAVE to read!!!!
Gifted
Altered by Gennifer Albin
Nil by Lynne Matson
Six Months Later by Natalie Richards
Story Engineering
- THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ERIC/FRODO FOR ALTERED! <3 Came just in time for the Fierce Reads signing!
- Lynne is such a sweetheart for sending me her last copy of Nil! AND A BAG OF CANDY. Still not sure which part of the package was better, but I'm leaning towards Nil.
- Natalie was SO SO SO sweet sending me a finished copy of Six Months Later which I absolutely loved and adored! SO SWEET. CAN'T EVEN <3
- And THANK YOU SO MUCH to Gina Rosati for sending me those for Post-NaNo edits!
Signed
I also went to two events so I got a few signed books. Eheheheheh. (And I'm not even including all of them in this collage.)


Wow i think I have about half of that for signed books on my shelf. They all look good. By the way love Jane Austen! Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteMy STS
wow lots of amazing books! i hope you enjoy them all
ReplyDelete