Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Merp Squad Week: Nikki (Fiction Freak)


This is allllll me.
1) Talk about how you started getting involved in our Merp Squad Talks--if you can even remember.
 Basically we kept tagging each other. It was hilarious. It was like no matter what we did we always ended up tagging each other because we just talked to each other so much lol! I think I was just a magnet to crazy? I mean, it’d make sense right?

Fiction Freak2) Who's a Merp Squadder you haven't talked to in a while and really really need to?
JESSI. I haven’t talked to her in forever. ._. Tis the most troubling thing ever.

3) Who would you like to strangle hug the most?
EVERYONE! :D But especially Eileen since she’s my BFF. I GET TO STRANGLE HUG HER NEXT MONTH. But if that doesn’t count then Annabelle. Because she always says she loves me more than I love her which isn’t possible AND SHE ALWAYS PULLS OUT THE ANGEL CARD (She’s the angel out of all of us)

4) If you could give a nickname (that has nothing to do with their NAME) to all the Merp Squadders, what would they be?
Eileen-Spazzy Alligator the Second. Because. SHE IS A SPAZZY AWESOME ALLIGATOR.
Annabelle-Sparkly Angel. Who Lies.
Inky-Member of Team Morpheus (^_^)
Jessi-BLACK SHEEP OF DESIGN AWESOME

5) Favorite thing of each Merp Squadder's blog?
Annabelle-I love her review format. Seriously.
Jessi-HER AWESOME DESIGN. SERIOUSLY. DESIGN FAIRY.
Inky-The gifs. Always the gifs.
Eileen-SO FORMAL AND SUCH PRO REVIEWS. I AM JEALOUS.

6) TYPICAL QUESTION: What made you start blogging and how is it different from what you expected?
Boredom. Always the boredom. At the time I just discovered blogs. And stupidly thought there were only a few, maybe 5 total. I decided to make one. THE DESIGN WAS HORRIBLE.
It’s different because I never knew that there could be so many awesome and wonderful people who loved books as much as I did! I was sort of the awkward one out reading while everyone else actually participated in Gym (thankfully I was a teacher’s pet so I didn’t get in trouble for not participating. Teehee.)

7) What is the BEST thing about blogging?
THE PEOPLE. The friends you get out of blogging especially! The Merp Squad and a whole slew of other amazing friends!

8) How did you do/choose your design?
I like blue. And I couldn’t decide what else looked cool with blue, and I hate blogs that are completely one color (BLACK IS NOT A COLOR. *sniffs* Okay, so maybe I messed up. Dunno how to make it better.) So I just chose black. As for the banner—picmonkey and photobucket.

9) Your Top 5 books of 2013 are...
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton (Oh my God you guys. Fear)
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (I literally clung to a wall and screamed at my friends for 4 minutes.)
The Program by Suzanne Young (I sort of sobbed into my pillow. It also gave me my first real book hangover)
In the Shadow of Blackbirds (OH MY GOD LOVE.)
Splintered would be on there, but I read it in 2012!

10) WHAT IS A QUESTION YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED BUT WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER. And answer it. (STOLEN FROM EILEEN.)
HOW DID HITLER BENEFIT THE WORLD.
Okay, this is probably a really stupid answer, but someone asked me this (okay, so I’m kind of cheating the question too) and I’ve been pondering on an answer. SO my answer is: HIS ACTIONS PROVED THAT PREJUDICE AND RACISM WERE TERRIBLE THINGS AND WOULD RIP HUMANITY APART AND HELPED US WITH WORLD PEACE WHEN HE DIED.

Other than that: Have you ever wanted Pokemon to be real.
Yes. Yes I have

11) What is everything you know about Eileen?
…everything? ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? *realizes I came up with these questions* Oh. So not everything. That would take forever. Well. She has a hilarious brother, she’s super pretty, we have pretty much opposite tastes in contemporary, she practically worships the Iron Fey series, she loves Taylor Swift (though not as much as before), she loves the color pink, she has a ton of stuffed animals, she promises away books like crazy, she’s super super nice, she stresses over things that won’t happen, she loves red velvet foooooodddd (who doesn’t) and is addicted to croissants, although she hasn’t had some in a while. She loves snapchat. And takes a lot of selfies when bored. She wants to be a Broadway singer (and she’s soprano.) She also, for some reason, puts up with me. ALSO, she has possibly the MOST DRAMATIC LIFE in summer camp history. Stick her in a YA book, y'all. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the nickname. *said with dry sarcastic humor*
    Ha I call writing a book about EILEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I totally DO have the most dramatic summer story ever only I'm not telling any more people about it so shhh heehee *slinks off into the woods* and I totally agree with everything you said here, except the part where you said your design was horrible, because that is totally not true, and it's kind of crazy how well you know me because I forgot some of those facts about myself, too.

    Also I do not put up with you, I LOVES YOU!

    Fantastic interview! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm a bit late but HI!!!
    Dawww, YES. Yes we must talk more! FEARRRR. And 'have you ever wanted Pokemon to be real'....lmao!!!!!

    And about the design thing....we shall have to fix that when I'm not so busy. I know we started before and I totally failed D:

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...