TODAY WAS A GREAT WEEK. But I am way too exhausted for all the pictures.
1) I MET JULIE FREAKING KAGAWA GUYS. JULIE KAGAWA. MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MY FAVORITE SERIES WITH MY FAVORITE YA BOYFRIEND. JUST GAH. YES. HAPPY? YES YES I AMMMMM. I made her sign about 11 things. I had to go through the line twice. YAY FOR FANGIRLING. I WAS SO EXCITED (And she totally recognized Eileen!!!)
2) Went shopping with my friends! We got matching bicycle necklaces that are adorable to wear on the first day of school. We were going to get matching tops (with different colors of course lol) but then decided it was too exclusive. WOULD'VE BEEN COOL THOUGH. I also got a really cute shirt that I sort of love to death.
3) I GOTS ME SOME HARPER BOOKS. THAT'S RIGHT Y'ALL.
Publisher
Confessions of a So-called Middle Child by Maria T. Lennon
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
Deception by C.J. Redwine
The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse
The Boy on the Bridge by Natalie Standiford
Giveaway
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
I LOVE PUBLISHERS. I've read The Uprising and Boy on the Bridge and the reviews should be this or next month! SO excited to read 3:59 and I'm probably going to trade Deception since I'm aching for a gorgeous hardback! Not sure about Confessions since I don't really read MG contemporary. Just fantasy. Sooo. BUT OMG HARPER!
Yes. I WON A DARKNESS STRANGE AND LOVELY AND I LOVED IT OH SO MUCH. I wrote a review, but when I'm going to post it? I dunno.
Weekly Recap

Ohh! SO many good looking books. I'm especially interested in The Boy on the Bridge! I've been wanting to read a YA book set during that time period and this one sounds pretty good!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of your books this week.(:
My STS
DECEPTIONNN
ReplyDeleteI DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD TRADE IT BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THAT THE HARDBACK WILL PROBABLY BE GORGEOUS.
ENJOY THE BOOOOOKS AND I'M ASSUMING YOU HAD THE BEST TIME AT THE SIGNING.
Wheeeeee!
SCRIBBLE A LINE!
...
...
I don't know okay. I don't know.
Kaede @ Wake Up at Seven
OMG you met Julie Kagawa!!! How awesome!! And I am totally jealous of 3:59 I want that book so bad!! What an awesome week!! And yay!! Congrats on the #BloggyAwards13 Nomination!! I totally nominated you for twitter fiend!! :)
ReplyDelete