Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

LDS Authors Giveaway Hop


I am participating in the LDS Authors Giveaway Hop hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer & The Book Bug. So, I'm supposed to be giving a book by any LDS author, and that's what I'm doing. The book I'm "featuring" is My Double Life by Janette Rallison.It's a realistic Romance that I bought a couple years back and is perfect for this giveaway!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

17 comments:

  1. Your Rafflecopter is not set up correctly. It says that the contest hasn't started yet.

    I'd love to enter!

    GFC Darlene
    darlenesbooknook at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me! I fixed it just now! It should e ready

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure who my favorite LDS author is, but I'm def interested now in reading My Double Life! Never heard of it before, but I can't wait to read it. Thanks for the giveaway. =)
    ~Shelby
    http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There wasn't a spot for the email on the email option. I"m HANNAH in the Rafflecopter and my email is "hannahsue10 at gmail dot com"

    Favorite author? No idea! But I LOVE Janette Rallison, Shannon Hale and Kiersten White!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being part of this special hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Stephanie Meyer without a doubt! Also I don't know there could be more authors I just didn't know! I found out so many authors I loved were LDS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiersten White and James Dashner are both ah-mazing authors and, as I just recently discovered, are also LDS. Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lynn gardner
    would you please follow me back ? https://twitter.com/#!/rhonda1111/status/201747947745054720

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably Ally Condie. I loved Variant by Robison Wells too, and can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richard Paul Evans, Josi Kilpack, and Ally Condie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ally Condie, James Dashner, Robison Wells c:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ally Condie and James Dashner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie Meyer and Richard Paul Evans :)
    Thanks!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so hard to pick, Marcia Lynn McClure, Sheralynn Pratt or Sarah Eden

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...