Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week of a Fiction Freak


Hey y'all! It's been a long long time since I've done a book haul (Over a month I think?) so, considering that time I didn't get that much, though this last week has had two rather large packages! So this is my study week because next week is exams and I am SO HAPPY. My exams aren't actually going to be that hard (except for Algebra ugh) from the past two years' experience, so I'm not stressing. I always finish my exam in 45 minutes or so and they give us 2-3 hours which leaves me plenty of time to read so YES. Last final exams I finished 4 books in a day and it was beautiful. ANYWAY ON WITH THE HAUL.

Review
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence
Acid by Emma Pass
Defy by Sara B. Larson
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (not shown)

Bought
World After by Susan Ee
Pawn by Aimee Carter
Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

Traded/Won
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Bang by Lisa McMann

I have finished ALL OF THESE except Her Dark Curiosity and most of them were so totally amazing, and The Lovely and the Lost, Cruel Beauty, Avalon, and Evertrue especially. Oh God. Well you'll see my reviews in 2014! 
LOVED Pawn so I traded my ARC and bought a hardback that is GORGEOUS. Haven't read the other two! 
FAKING NORMAL IS THE BEST DAMN 2014 BOOK I'VE READ AND I'VE READ LIKE 40 BY NOW. SO. YEAH. IS SO GOOD AND SO HEARTBREAKING AND SO REAL AND I JUST. 


So what did you get this week? 

6 comments:

  1. What a great haul! You are so luck having time to read when you're done with your exams! Best of luck on both the exams and the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACID is one of my favourite books. I love it so much! Can't wait to read all of your reviews next year, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to read Acid!!!! So jealous you already have. Looking forward to your review.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't gotten a physical book from a publisher in ages but it's all good because I've just been chilling out and reading eARCs. I'm glad you enjoyed Pawn though, and also once again, super jealous of Her Dark Curiosity.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read pawn and I really liked it too. You have sooo many awesome looking other books. Love your haul! Cruel beauty looks great.

    Good luck on your finals and Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read these books. I wish I could read that fast! I'm lucky to get half of that stack read in a month.I am about to read Angelfall, so hopefully I'll get to World After soon, too. Good luck on your exams!

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...