This is going to be a short post
So I think from now on Week of a Fiction Freak is really just going to be updates on my life and book hauls and whatever. Today I'm not doing a book haul since I didn't get much actually, and I'm not sure if there'll be one next week since (EEP!) I'll be posting recaps of TWO events.
So I'm joining NaNoWriMo this year and I'm SUPER excited! Buddy me @ Nikki_Wang (because I have no creativity) and let's hope I don't get too discouraged! I'm anxious for November but I also have NO CLUE WHAT STORY I'M DOING. I decided between these two ideas already but the other keeps nagging at me.
So I have a question.
Should I write a rather emotional contemporary or a Beauty and the Beast retelling?
And are you doing NaNoWriMo? How have your experiences been? o_O
RECAP

It excited that you'll be doing NaNoWriMo! I'm on the fence about participating. I kind of want to, but I'm worried I will get no reading done.
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for the retelling!
I logged onto NaNoWriMo hours ago to add you and then forgot. I'm SO forgetful sometimes! Anywhooo, I've added you now! :D
ReplyDeleteBeauty and the Beast retelling! Can never go wrong with that story :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTY AND THE BEAST RETELLING!!
ReplyDeleteGabbie @ Rampant Readers