Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You + Giveaway

Fiction Freak


I have 113 followers! I cannot believe how far my blog has gone. Honestly, I never expected to get many followers, and definitely not over 100. Thanks to all of you who stumbled across my blog and followed and to my friends who followed as well! And a special thanks to all those bloggers who helped me by giving me tips or sending me ARCs! I hope that you all discovered some amazing books here! And for all of that, here's a GIVEAWAY!

Rules:
1. You must be a follower since this is a gift to them!
2. You must live in one of the countries that The Book Depository ships to for FREE
3. If you have a false entry, you WILL be disqualified
4. There will be one winner, but if I manage to reach 222 followers before the giveaway is over, there will be TWO winners!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

62 comments:

  1. I currently have my eye on:
    Leigh Bardugo's Shadow and Bone
    Andrew Fukuda's The Hunt
    and E.C. Myer's Fair Coin


    Many thanks for the giveaway and much congrats for 111 (actually 114 now) followers! *throws confetti*

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I honestly just followed today since I only came across your blog today. =)

      Delete
    2. Well, thanks for following! And The Hunt is amazing. I can almost promise that you'll love it. Shadow and Bone is on my wishlist too!

      Delete
  2. My eye is locked on The Selection. :D It sounds good. :D

    And I was a follower before this giveaway. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Selection is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the dark and edgy stuff. Not that dark and edgy is bad!

      And I remember! You were...#70-80 right?

      Delete
  3. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf looks pretty good, and I was a follower before the giveaway.
    Congrats on all the followers. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaking Beautiful sounds intriguing and thanks!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your success that is def growing !
    i've joined your gfc too-
    three books i'm dying for?
    mr darcy forever
    the runaway actress
    none but you
    book dep also offers a 10% discount code for apr/may that helps bring prices under the 15$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so thankful and awed!

      And I heard about the discount, but it ends on May 14. :/ Giveaway ends on the 24th.

      Delete
  5. I found you through Goodreads Shut Up & Read group. I signed up before the giveaway but it was just yesterday or the day before. :) Congratulations on the followers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you were #110! I was so anxious at that point! :)

      Delete
  6. following now thru your ad of this giveaway at goodreads..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following you. Your button has been on my blog and now your giveaway button is also. Right under my twitter bird! The books I would like are Weight of Night, Odsidian and Catching Fire. Thanks for the giveaway Nikki. You go girl!!

    laura thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate it! Obsidian is definitely an amazing book! And you're totally welcome! :D

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your 111 [now 116!] followers. :) I like your choice of milestone numbers - 111, 222. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently just found you on goodreads, and followed you via GFC and email. Lovely blog, and congrats on all of the followers! And, hmm, the three I would have to choose are Blood Red Road, A Million Suns and Across the Never Sky. Thank you very much for the giveaway, and I wish you lots of luck with your blogs growth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Call the Midwife: A True Story of the East End in the 1950s (Paperback)
    Shadows of the Workhouse: The Drama of Life in Postwar London (Paperback)
    Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid: The Tanya Nicole Kach Story (Paperback)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Selection by Kiera Cass
    Grave Mercy by RL LaFevers
    Divergent by Veronica Roth

    Congratulations on the milestone! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm a new follower. I love giveaways because often I don't even know about most blogs before I see their giveaways. But then once I follow I don't unfollow. You're stuck with me for live :P

      Delete
  12. The Selection by Kiera Cass
    Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
    Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

    And I'm a new followe. :)
    I just found out of your blog when I'm searching for giveaways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the giveaway!
    Black City by Elizabeth Hand
    Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson
    Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and I'm a new follower; I found out about your blog through the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower... I always browse the net for all kinds of giveaways... But I do have my eyes set for book giveaways...

    Blood Law by Karin Tabke
    Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
    Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

    Thank you for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I think maybe Insurgent. But other then that I'm not too sure.

    And I had been a follower before this awesome giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vampire Academy
    The Help
    Cinder

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, what three?
    I'm a big Samantha Young fan... HUGE, so either books 2 or 3 of Warriors of Ankh series, or books 2 or 3 of The Tale of Lunarmorte, since I have the first of both of them (been working on the other series :P).

    Great site, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a new follower, by the way. Glad I found you, though :)

      Delete
  19. I'd like Ashfall,This is Not a test or The First Days and I just followed today though I have seen your name pop up in the Goodreads group we both belong to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a new follower. I came upon your blog through a link on twitter to this giveaway. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (Paperback)
      2. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Paperback)
      3. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Paperback)

      Delete
  21. I'm a new follower! I came across your blog after discovering all my team-mates on Luxing After Daemon on The Book Goddess! Can't believe I didn't know about your blog and it's so cool we're on the same team!!!!!

    Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on reaching over 100 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm excited to read Ashes by Ilsa J Bick, The First Days by Rhiannon Frater, and The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff!! They all sound so great! :)

    Thank you for the awesome giveaway!!

    Ashlee
    taleswithtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was already a follower of your blog.

    Books:
    Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
    Insurgent by Veronica Roth (on sale right now)
    Everneath by Brodi Ashton.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the giveaway!
    A Million Suns by Beth Revis
    Once by Anna Carey
    Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a new follower of your blog. Thanks for the great giveaway! <3

    I'd love to read:
    Cinder by Marissa Meyer
    Wither by Lauren DeStefano
    The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

    ReplyDelete
  26. New follower, after you emaild me your blog :D And wow- awesome giveaway.. I have no idea what book I would like now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I honestly followed because of the giveaway, but also because I decided to start my own blog the other day, and wanted to follow some successful people.

    Congrats on the milestone.

    I'm really excited for
    City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
    Divergent by Veronica Roth (How have I not read this yet???)
    Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the chance at the giveaway. I was unaware of your blog before today, so now I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would LOVE
    The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
    The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer
    OR
    Divergent By Veronica Roth

    New follower!! :)
    AWESOME GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Nikki!
    I just read your interview over on Kim Sabatini's site and had to come follow!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well, I found your post thanks to Kimberly Sabatini's interview, and then I found out that you were having a giveaway, but I had already followed before! :P Thank you for this awesome giveaway Nikki! I am loving your blog. It's one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and I would LOVE Insurgent, by Veronica Roth, or just any book really :)

      Delete
  32. Congratulations on all of your followers. I would love to read Hex Hall, It Rains in February, or The Night Strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
    Cinder by Marissa Meyer
    A Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

    New GFC Follower Froggy

    Thanks!
    Froggy
    froggarita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. The Selection by Kiera Cass
    Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    Jessica Rules The Dark Side

    ReplyDelete
  35. Underworld by Meg Cabot
    The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
    Spellbound Hex Hall #3 by Rachel Hawkins

    I just found your blog but I daily surf around looking for book blogs to get new ideas/recommendations for new reads! I never unfollow and giveaways are just a bonus to me!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey! I just found your blog, so I am a new follower:

    Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
    Insurgent by Veronica Roth
    or
    Everneath by Brodi Ashton

    Thanks c:

    ~ Maddyson (crystallaux@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi,
    I'm an Old follower Well not that old but before this giveaway =)
    I would love:
    Insurgent by Veronica Roth
    Bitterblue by Kirsten Cashore
    Underworld By Meg cabot
    That is if the 10% discount is still on.. if not then probably a book by Paige Toon or Sarah Dessen =)
    P.s Team LuxingAfterDaemon =D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout
    One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
    2:46: Aftershocks: Stories from the Japan Earthquake by Our Man in Abiko
    Thank you :))
    teo_pei_yun@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. 1-Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
    2-wings by aprilynne pike
    3-Graceling by kristin cashore
    all are paperbacks under 15$
    i found your blog before knowing about the giveaway. thank you :)
    soulmates-93@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would wanna win pandemonium, sweet evil, and anna and the french kiss. I was a follower before I found out about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  41. I actually followed you because you're on our Team Luxing After Daemon!

    And I'd want OBSIDIAN, SILENCE (by Becca Fitzpatrick), or A TOUCH MORBID by Leah Clifford.

    Go Team LUXING AFTER DAEMON!
    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh wow! Happy Eleventy-First Followers! that's exciting! Thanks for the fun giveaway!

    Wow there are so many books I want I don't know where to start. I'd love either:

    Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
    Gilt by Katherine Longshore
    Wentworth Hall by Abby Ghrame.

    Thanks! Happy Blogging!
    Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Quite sure I was following your loveliness before the giveaway!

      Delete
  43. Congrats on 111! That is fun!
    I'm an old follower (GFC: Lexie@BookBug)

    The three books I would love to get are:

    Wentworth Hlal by Abby Ghrame
    Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    Tiger Lily by A.C. Gaughen

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Scarlet by A C Gaughen
    A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
    Divergent by Veronica Roth

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'd have to say Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, Endlessly by Kiersten White, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a new follower, actually quite new to the whole blogging world, wish I had found out about all of this awesomeness earlier though!

      Delete
  46. Thanks for the great giveaway!!

    Would love to win:
    Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
    The Night Circus
    Masque of the read death

    ReplyDelete
  47. I found your blog through Book Haven Extraordinaire..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all! I'd love to hear what you think, even if they're lies saying that my reviews are fantastic. I take flattery in all forms ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...